|Born||Niurka Melanie Marcos Calle
November 25, 1967
|Occupation||Actress, dancer and singer|
Niurka Marcos (born November 25, 1967) is a Cuban-born Mexican singer, dancer, actress, and erotic model. She is known professionally simply as Niurka.
Niurka Marcos was born Niurka Melanie Marcos y Calle. She has five siblings: Martha, Maribel, Thomas, María del Carmen, and Ernesto. She has three children, Kiko, Romina, and Emilio. Marcos dated and then married actor Bobby Larios in 2004. After divorcing Larios, Marcos was married to Yanixán Texido from 2007 until May 26, 2009.
Marcos starred in the telenovela Velo de Novia, produced by her then-boyfriend Juan Osorio. In 2001, Marcos portrayed an erotic dancer named Karicia in the Mexican soap opera called Salome starring Edith González and Guy Ecker. In 2004, she was a contestant on the reality series Big Brother México. She appeared as a supporting actress on La Fea Más Bella during 2006 and sang on its soundtrack album. In 2007, she released an album titled La Emperadora and posed for the February 2007 issue of the Mexico edition Playboy magazine.
She started her own show in 2008 called Espectacularmente Niurka. She also hosts El Show De Niurka which features games, dancing, singing and a jacuzzi in which she interviews other artists. Marcos was cast for a theatrical remake of La ronda de las arpías in August 2009. In 2011, Marcos joins the casts of Emperatriz as the new villain.
- La Emperadora (2007)
- 2012: La Mujer de Judas - Ricarda Araujo
- 2011: Emperatriz - Angela "Quimera" Galvan
- 2008: El show de Niurka - Host
- 2008: Fuego En La Sangre - Maracuya
- 2006: La Fea Mas Bella - Paula Maria Conde
- 2004: Escandalo TV de noche - Cohost
- 2004: Corazones al limite - Dulce Maria
- 2003: Velo de Novia - Vida
- 2001: Salomé - Karicia
- 1999: Tres mujeres - Yamilé Nuñez
- 1999: Nunca te olvidaré - Alcatraz Cordero
- 1998: Gotita de amor - Constanza
- 1998: Vivo por Elena - Myrtha
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Niurka Marcos.|