||This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2009)
Nkulunkulu Mnikati wetibusiso temaSwati
|English: O Lord is our God, Swaziland
National anthem of
||Andrease Enoke Fanyana Simelane
||David Kenneth Rycroft
"Nkulunkulu Mnikati wetibusiso temaSwati" is the national anthem of Swaziland. It is a compromise between Swazi and western styles of music, and was adopted after independence in 1968.
- Nkulunkulu Mnikati wetibusiso temaSwati;
- Siyatibonga tonkhe tinhlanhla;
- Sibonga iNgwenyama yetfu.
- Live netintsaba nemifula.
- Busisa tiphatsimandla takaNgwane;
- Nguwe wedvwa Somandla wetfu;
- Sinike kuhlakanipha lokungenabucili
- Simise usicinise, Simakadze.
- O Lord our God, bestower of the blessings of the Swazi;
- We give Thee thanks for all our good fortune;
- We offer thanks and praise for our King
- And for our fair land, its hills and rivers.
- Thy blessings be on all rulers of our Country;
- Thine alone is our Lord;
- We pray Thee to grant us wisdom without deceit or malice.
- Establish and fortify us, Lord Eternal.