From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nm or NM in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NM, nm, nM, or Nm are common abbreviations for various terms.
nm may stand for:
- "Never mind" or "nothing much" in common Internet slang
- nanometer, an SI unit of length, equal to 10−9 m (a billionth of a meter)
- nm (Unix), a computer program used as an aid for debugging
NM may stand for:
- Nausena Medal (Navy Medal) is a gallantry award for servicemen in the Indian Navy.
- New Mexico, United States of America
- National Monument and, in particular, National Monument (United States)
- Nautical mile (NM or nmi), a unit of length used for maritime and aviation purposes
- the IATA airline designator for Air Madrid, Mount Cook Airline, and Manx2
- Nuclear medicine is an imaging modality.
- Noise margin, the amount by which a signal exceeds the minimum amount for proper operation
- An electronic component that is tagged in the schematics to be 'Not Mounted' on the PCB.
- Nemaline myopathy, a neuromuscular disorder
nM may stand for:
- Nanomolar, a thousand-millionth of a molar
Nm may stand for:
- Newton metre (may also be written as N·m), a unit of torque
°NM may stand for:
- Normalizovaný muštomer, a scale of wine must density
Nm3 stands for:
- normal cubic metre, a unit of volume (Normal in this context means at standard temperature and pressure)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.