No. 19 Squadron was a squadron of the Royal New Zealand Air Force. Formed on 10 December 1941, during World War II at RNZAF Station Ohakea from members of No. 3 Squadron equipped with P-40 Kittyhawk and later with the Chance-Vought F4U-1 Corsair fighter bombers.
The squadron served at airfields in Espiritu Santo, Guadalcanal, Bougainville, Emirau, Los Negros and Jacquinot Bay. The unit is disbanded in October 1945.
Commanding officers 
- Squadron Leader H. R. Wigley
- Squadron Leader M. T. Vanderpump
- Squadron Leader J. R. C. Kilian
- Squadron Leader H. A. Eaton
- Owen, R.E. Official History of New Zealand in the Second World War 1939–45, Government Printer, Wellington, New Zealand 1955