No. 19 Squadron was a squadron of the Royal New Zealand Air Force. Formed on 10 December 1941 at RNZAF Station Ohakea from members of No. 3 Squadron equipped with P-40 Kittyhawk and later with the Chance-Vought F4U-1 Corsair fighter bombers.
The squadron served at airfields on Espiritu Santo, Guadalcanal, Bougainville, Emirau, Los Negros and Jacquinot Bay. The unit was disbanded in October 1945.
19 Squadron became operational at Emirau on 22 November 1944 assuming responsibility for the fighter defence of the island by day and the maintenance of a standing patrol over Kavieng.
- Squadron Leader H. R. Wigley
- Squadron Leader M. T. Vanderpump
- Squadron Leader J. R. C. Kilian
- Squadron Leader H. A. Eaton
- ^ Ross, John (1955). Royal New Zealand Air Force. Historical Publications Branch. p. 268. ISBN 0898391873.
- Owen, R.E. Official History of New Zealand in the Second World War 1939–45, Government Printer, Wellington, New Zealand 1955