Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Anees Bazmee|
|Produced by||Boney Kapoor|
|Story by||S V Krishna Reddy|
|Music by||Anu Malik|
|Edited by||Sanjay Sankla|
|Distributed by||K. Sera Sera|
|Budget||20 crore (US$3.1 million)|
|Box office||71 crore (US$11 million)|
No Entry is a Hindi comedy film released in 2005. It was directed by Anees Bazmee and produced by Boney Kapoor. The film features an ensemble cast of Anil Kapoor, Salman Khan, Fardeen Khan, Lara Dutta, Celina Jaitley, Esha Deol and Bipasha Basu with a cameo appearance by Sameera Reddy. A remake of the Tamil super hit Charlie Chaplin (film), No Entry was Bollywood's biggest hit of 2005.
Kishen (Anil Kapoor) has a suspicious-minded wife, Kaajal (Lara Dutta), who thinks he is always having an affair with another woman, even though he is extremely faithful to her and wouldn't dream of betraying her in any way. Prem (Salman Khan) has the opposite situation. He is married to Pooja (Esha Deol), who seems to be very trusting, even though he has been having several affairs with numerous gorgeous women. There is also Kishen's friend Shekhar (Fardeen Khan), who accidentally falls in love with Sanjana (Celina Jaitley) and marries her. Then Bobby (Bipasha Basu), a call girl, enters the story. When Kishen takes pictures of Prem and his girlfriend, and threatens to send them to his wife, Prem hires Bobby to seduce Kishen. The plan is that Kishen will fall in love with her, and Prem wants to see if Kishen can hide the relationship. Then the lies start happening, as Kaajal thinks Bobby is Shekhar's wife, and Sanjana thinks Bobby is Kishen's wife. It becomes a bundle of confusion and comedy when all the various people and couples start meeting.
- Anil Kapoor as Kishan
- Salman Khan as Prem
- Fardeen Khan as Shekhar
- Bipasha Basu as Bobby
- Lara Dutta as Kaajal (Kishan's wife)
- Esha Deol as Pooja (Prem's wife)
- Celina Jaitley as Sanjana (Shekhar's wife)
- Boman Irani as Minister
During the production of No Entry, speculations arose that it would be a remake of the film Masti (2004). The comparisons were made due to both films revolving around the same subject of extra-marital affairs. However, producer Boney Kapoor strongly denied the similarities and clarified that No Entry will be a remake of the Telugu film titled Pellam Oorelithe (2004). Kapoor also stressed that he will never endorse innuendo-based films such as Masti.
51st Filmfare Awards
- Nominated: Filmfare Award for Best Film – Boney Kapoor
- Nominated: Filmfare Award for Best Performance in a Comic Role – Salman Khan
- Nominated: Filmfare Award for Best Performance in a Comic Role – Anil Kapoor
- Nominated: Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress – Bipasha Basu
|1.||"No Entry / Ishq Ki Galli Mein"||Sonu Nigam, Alisha Chinoy||6:08|
|2.||"Just Love Me / Main Akela"||Sonu Nigam||4:41|
|3.||"Ishq Mein"||KK, Alisha Chinai||5:36|
|4.||"Why Why / Dil Chura Ke"||Alisha Chinai||5:24|
|5.||"Hot Hot / Kalyug Ki Laila"||Sunidhi Chauhan, Alisha Chinoy, Vasundhara Das||5:55|
|6.||"Kahan Ho Tum"||Kumar Sanu & Udit Narayan||5:43|
|7.||"Dil Paagal Hai"||Kumar Sanu, Alka Yagnik & KK||4:51|
|8.||"Mera Jaisa Koi Nahin"||Alisha Chinoy, Sunidhi Chauhan||5:10|
No Entry Pudhe Dhoka Aahe is the Marathi remake of No Entry, released on 7 September 2012. It is directed by Ankush Chodhary, who is also one of the lead actor in the movie. The star cast of the movie are Sai Tamhankar, Ankush Choudhary, Bharat Jadhav, Aniket Vishwasrao, Kranti Redkar, Manva Naik.
- "No Entry". IBOS Network. Retrieved 2011-08-07.
- http://web.archive.org/web/20131015223626/http://boxofficeindia.com/showProd.php?itemCat=312&catName=TGlmZXRpbWU=. Missing or empty
- "No Entry is no remake of Masti". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 17 June 2012.
- "Top Hits". Boxofficeindia.com. Retrieved 2010-08-13.
- "'No Entry' sequel not called 'Be Positive': Anil". IbnLive.com. Retrieved 2011-01-12.
- "No Entry gets Marathi makeover!". 23 July 2012.