From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
No Limit can refer to:
- No Limit Records, a record label founded by business mogul Master P
- No Limit (Art Pepper album), a 1976 jazz album by saxophonist Art Pepper
- No Limit (Mari Iijima album), a 1999 album by Japanese singer, songwriter and voice actress Mari Iijima
- "No Limit" (song), a 1993 single by Belgian/Dutch music group 2 Unlimited (later covered by German pop group beFour)
- "No Limit", a song by Front Line Assembly from their album Gashed Senses & Crossfire
- "No Limit", a 2011 single by Inna.
Film and television
- No Limit (1931 film), starring Clara Bow
- No Limit (1935 film), a comedy about the Isle of Man TT Race, starring George Formby and Florence Desmond
- No Limit (2006 film), a documentary about the professional poker tournament circuit
- No Limit (TV Series), a 2012 French action TV show created by Luc Besson and starring Vincent Elbaz
- No Limit (2011 film), a Chinese comedy / action film directed by Fu Huayang, it is a movie involves elements of extreme sports, Shaolin Kung Fu and other parkour. The movie stars new generation actors Han Zhang, Shuang, Xing Yu and new uprising star Melrose Hu. The movie released on August 12, 2011.
Sports and gaming
- A professional wrestling tag team (Tetsuya Naito and Yujiro Takahashi)
- A discipline of freediving
- A poker betting term
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.