No Man's Law
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|No Man's Law|
|Directed by||Fred Jackman|
|Produced by||Jesse J. Goldburg|
|Written by||Frank Butler
F. Richard Jones
No Man's Law is a 1927 American silent comedy film featuring Oliver Hardy as a lustful villain. The film includes a scene featuring Barbara Kent appearing to swim in the nude, but actually wearing a flesh-colored moleskin bathing suit.
- Rex the Wonder Horse - Rex, a Wild Horse
- Barbara Kent - Toby Belcher
- James Finlayson - Jack Belcher (as Jimmy Finlayson)
- Theodore von Eltz - Spider O'Day
- Oliver Hardy - Sharkey Nye
- Weber, Bruce (October 19, 2011). "Barbara Kent, Star of Silent Movies, Dies at 103". New York Times. Retrieved October 20, 2011.
|This 1920s comedy film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|