No Worries (Lil Wayne song)
|Single by Lil Wayne featuring Detail|
|from the album Dedication 4 and I Am Not a Human Being II|
|Released||September 3, 2012|
|Label||Young Money, Cash Money, Universal Republic|
|Writer(s)||D. Carter, N. Fisher, R. Diaz, J. Preyan, B. Williams|
|Producer(s)||Detail, Rasool Diaz|
|Lil Wayne singles chronology|
"No Worries" is a song by American hip hop recording artist Lil Wayne, released on September 3, 2012, as the second single from his tenth studio album, I Am Not a Human Being II. It features vocals from Noel "Detail" Fisher and production from Detail and Rasool Diaz.
The song was originally set to be Wayne's next single from his upcoming album. After many push backs on the release of his twelfth mixtape, he decided to include the song on Dedication 4 (2012), and was officially released September 3, 2012, as the second single from his upcoming tenth studio album I Am Not a Human Being II (2013). Complex named the song #50 on their list of best songs of 2012.
The music video premiered on MTV on November 21, 2012. The music video premiered on BET's 106 & Park on November 26, 2012, and was directed by Colin Tilley. The video pays homage to the cult classic film Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
|US Billboard Hot 100||29|
|US Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs||7|
|US Billboard Hot Rap Songs||7|
|US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard)||100|
- iTunes - Music - No Worries (feat. Detail) - Single by Lil Wayne
- 50. Lil Wayne "No Worries" — The 50 Best Songs of 2012 | Complex
- Rap-Up.com || Sneak Peek: Lil Wayne f/ Detail – ‘No Worries’
- Lil Wayne Goes Gonzo In “Fear And Loathing” Themed “No Lies” Video – | VH1 Tuner
- "R&B/Hip-Hop Songs - 2012 Year End Charts". Billboard.com. Retrieved 2012-12-17.