From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This disambiguation page should be converted into a broad-concept article, describing the primary meaning of the term. Additional meanings linked to this term should be moved to a separate page with "(disambiguation)" in the title.||
No religion may refer to:
- Irreligion, absence of, or indifference towards religion
- Atheism, the disbelief of the existence of deities
- Agnosticism, the position that the existence of deities is unknown or unknowable
- No Religious Test Clause, found in Article VI, paragraph 3 of the U.S. Constitution
- "No Religion", a song by Van Morrison from his album Days Like This
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.