From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This is the page title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. When a broad-concept article is written about the primary meaning of No religion, it should be moved to this page title. Related titles on this page should be described in the new article, while unrelated titles should be moved to No religion (disambiguation).||
No religion may refer to:
- Irreligion, absence of, or indifference towards religion
- Atheism, the disbelief of the existence of deities
- Agnosticism, the position that the existence of deities is unknown or unknowable
- No Religious Test Clause, found in Article VI, paragraph 3 of the U.S. Constitution
- "No Religion", a song by Van Morrison from his album Days Like This
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title No religion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.