Noah Z. Jones
|Noah Z. Jones|
|Born||Noah Zachary Jones
20 June 1973
Fairport, New York, USA
|Alma mater||Fairport High School
Pacific Northwest College of Art
|Occupation||Animator, illustrator, writer|
Noah Zachary Jones (born June 20, 1973) is an American animator, writer and illustrator. He is the creator of the television series Fish Hooks and Almost Naked Animals. Jones was born in Fairport, New York, graduated from Fairport High School in 1991 and from Pacific Northwest College of Art in 1996. He lives in Los Angeles, California.
Noah Z. Jones was born on June 20, 1973. He developed a love for drawing at a very young age and decided by then that he wanted to be an artist. After graduating from High School in 1991, Jones attended Pacific Northwest College of Art and majored in Illustration. While attending college, he began to write children's books. In 2006, Disney Channel called Jones and asked if he was interested in creating a television show. Jones accepted the offer and within two years his idea Fish Hooks went on the air in 2010.
- Always in Trouble
- Welcome to the Bed & Biscuit
- Those Shoes
- The Monster in the Backpack
- Dance with Me (book)|Dance with Me
- Not Norman: A Goldfish Story
|Fish Hooks||110||3||Disney Channel||September 3, 2010 – April 4, 2014|
|Almost Naked Animals||52||3||YTV/Cartoon Network||January 7, 2011 – May 22, 2013|
|The 7D||TBA||TBA||Disney XD||July 7, 2014|
|Pickle and Peanut||TBA||TBA||Disney XD||Fall 2015|
- Schneider, Michael (30 August 2010). "'Fish' swims to Disney". Variety. Archived from the original on 3 March 2011.
- McLean, Thomas J. (2 November 2009). "Disney Puts Fish Hooks into Production". Animation Magazine. Archived from the original on 3 March 2011.
- Bynum, Aaron H. (6 November 2009). "Disney TV Animation Snags 'Fish Hooks'". Animation Insider. Archived from the original on 3 March 2011.
- "Noah z. jonEs". noahzjones.com. Archived from the original on 3 March 2011.
|This article relating to an American animator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an illustrator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|