||It has been suggested that The Courage be merged into this article. (Discuss) Proposed since October 2014.|
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (October 2014)|
May 31, 1989 |
|Genres||Acoustic, indie folk|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, songwriter, musician|
|Associated acts||The Courage, Beneath Oceans|
Gundersen was born in Olympia, Washington. He took piano lessons at age 13 and later learned to play the guitar.
In 2008 Gundersen produced his first album, Brave New World. In 2009, he formed the band The Courage. He and the band performed at the Sisters Folk Festival in 2008 and 2010. They also recorded an EP, Saints & Liars. Gundersen self-produced his 2014 album, Ledges, and one of his songs appeared on the Sons of Anarchy television series on FX.
- Brand New World (EP, 2008)
- Saints & Liars (EP, 2009)
- Family (EP, 2011)
- Ledges (LP, 2014)
- Twenty-Something (EP, 2014)
With The Courage
- Weinbender, Nathan (January 16, 2014). "Folk Approach: Singer-Songwriter Noah Gundersen Draws on Gospel, Embraces 'Rough Edges'". The Spokesman-Review via High Beam ((subscription required). Retrieved October 17, 2014.
- Bookey, Mike (February 24, 2010). "The Passionate Life: Getting philosophical (and sun tanned) with Noah Gundersen and The Courage". The Source Weekly. Retrieved December 9, 2013.