From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nob in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nob may refer to:
- Nob, Israel, a place in the vicinity of Jerusalem
- Nederlandse Onderwatersport Bond, the Dutch Underwater Federation, member of the CMAS
- Non-occluded baculovirus, a genus of virus
- Newell's Old Boys, Argentine football team
- NoB, Japanese singer Nobuo Yamada
- Nob Yoshigahara, a Japanese puzzle-maker
- Nob Hill, San Francisco, a neighborhood in the California city
- "one for his nob", a score in cribbage
- A person of social standing (cf. nobility)
- Derogatory term for a man's penis, typically used as an insult in the UK and Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.