Nob Hill, Hong Kong
Nob Hill (Chinese: 盈暉臺) is a private housing estate in Lai Chi Kok, Sham Shui Po, Kowloon, Hong Kong, located at the former site of Lai Chi Kok Amusement Park, together with Wah Lai Estate and Lai Yan Court. It has totally 3 blocks and it was jointly developed by Cheung Kong Holdings and Far East Hotels and Entertainment in 2002.
District boundary issues
Nob Hill straddled at two different districts during the first few years after occupation. Block 1 and Lai Chi Kok Bus Terminus at its ground floor belonged to Sham Shui Po District while Block 2 and 3 belonged to Kwai Tsing District. However, this arrangement caused many inconvenience for handling district council matters. Some residents asked to assign the whole estate into Sham Shui Po District because the estate is near Mei Foo Sun Chuen. As a result, the government decided to put Nob Hill wholly into Sham Shui Po District in 2007.
- Nob Hill to be united on poll days
- Nob Hill
- Pre-sale Consent (Residential Units) (2001-2002)
- Summaries of Representations Related to General Issues
- List of Consents to Sell, Consents to Assign and Approvals of Deeds of Mutual Covenant
- Legal Service Division Report on Proposed Resolution under section 8 of the District Councils Ordinance
- Speech by SHA in moving resolution on District Councils Ordinance in 2006