Noble Systems Corporation
||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (February 2012)|
|Founders||Jim K. Noble, Jr.|
|Headquarters||Atlanta, Georgia, USA|
Noble Systems Corporation (NSC) is a privately held company, which serves the contact center technology industry. Other corporations that provide similar services and compete with NSC are Avaya, inContact, Cisco, Interactive Intelligence and Alcatel-Lucent/Genesys.
Corporation history and acquisitions
In 1985 founder and CEO James K. Noble, Jr. created the Noble solution by utilizing early predictive dialing software ("a predictive dialer is a telephone control system that automatically calls a list of telephone numbers in sequence, screening out no-answers, busy signals, answering machines and disconnected numbers while predicting at what point a human caller will be able to handle the next call."). Four years later, in 1989, the CEO officially formed Noble Systems Corporation, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Noble was the first vendor to offer an open, scalable, fully distributed platform.
Noble has about 350 employees globally, including regional U.S. offices and international offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, India and Mexico. NSC is used by approximately 4,000 client sites worldwide.
In November 2007, Noble Systems acquired Amcat, Amcat UK Ltd and Amcat Germany GmbH. In 2009, Noble Systems acquired assets of the TouchStar Software Corporation, including the TouchStar brand and all intellectual properties, as well as TDI (formerly Teledirect) including the Liberation brand and product line and associated intellectual properties. This included the Digisoft line of products, including eTelescript.
In January 2010, The Atlanta Business Chronicle revealed: “In the past five years, Noble has posted a compounded average growth rate of 23 percent; the company would not disclose specific revenue figures.” 
Customers and markets
Noble solutions are used by various organizations, including the following:
- Communications & Media Services
- Consumer Products, Insurance & Manufacturing
- Financial Services
- Fundraising & Not-for-Profit
- Home & Personal Services
- Market Research
- Newspapers & Publishing
- Service Bureaus & Outsourcers
- Travel & Vacation Ownership
NSC has also partnered with complementary application providers. For example, Noble incorporated text-to-speech software from Nuance and speech analytics software from Nexidia directly into its own solutions. Noble Systems is a member of Avaya’s DevConnect network and has a partnership with PossibleNow for database compliance and security and DNC and legislative compliance.
According to Frost & Sullivan, "Noble's strategy is to align itself with the top line revenue goals of its customers. Thus it competes on the business impact of its solutions and services; it typically does not compete on price."
The Noble Solution
The flagship Noble Enterprise Solution suite consists of hardware and software components for computer telephony and contact center management applications. Noble provides a solution for predictive dialing, ACD, blended communications, custom scripting, on-screen reporting, agent monitoring, resource management and more. The suite is offered in both premise-based and Communication as a service (CaaS) hosted configurations.
Noble® CCS and Noble TouchStar
Noble Contact Center Suite (CCS) and Noble TouchStar offer entry-level platforms for small and medium size businesses (SMB). The CCS and TouchStar systems are solutions for inbound, outbound, and blended call centers. Modular components and multiple open integration options allow users to expand, customize, and integrate their systems as they grow and as technology advances.
- "What is predictive dialer? - Definition from WhatIs.com". Searchnetworking.techtarget.com. 2012-07-12. Retrieved 2012-07-17.
- "Noble Systems Helps Growth in Accounts Recovery Industry". Callcenterinfo.tmcnet.com. Retrieved 2012-07-17.
- "Noble Systems Corporation: Private Company Information - Businessweek". Investing.businessweek.com. 2011-10-13. Retrieved 2012-07-17.
- "Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Noble Systems for Its Broad Product Line That Allow it to Dominate the Outbound Dialer Systems Market". Frost.com. 2011-02-17. Retrieved 2012-07-17.
- "Noble Systems(R) Announces Acquisition of AMCAT(TM) | SYS-CON MEDIA". Sys-con.com. 2007-11-07. Retrieved 2012-07-17.
- "Noble Systems Announces Acquisition of Assets from TouchStar". Insidearm.com. 2009-09-08. Retrieved 2012-07-17.
- "Noble Systems talks 20 years of strategy - Atlanta Business Chronicle". Bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2012-07-17.
- contact-centres.com (2011-10-25). "October 2011 - Noble Systems - Acquires Global WFM Software Leader". Contact-centres.com. Retrieved 2012-07-17.
- "Noble Systems(R) Partners With Nexidia(TM) for Speech Analytics | SYS-CON MEDIA". Sys-con.com. 2007-11-06. Retrieved 2012-07-17.
- "Premise vs. Hosted Contact Center: Total Cost of Ownership Analysis". Frost & Sullivan. Retrieved 22 September 2012.
- "Noble Systems". Noblesys.com. Retrieved 2012-07-17.
- "Noble Systems - Noble NOW". Noblesys.com. Retrieved 2012-07-17.