Noblesse Oblige (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Noblesse oblige is a French phrase meaning "nobility obliges".
Noblesse Oblige may also refer to:
- Noblesse Oblige (book), a 1956 humorous book on U and non-U English edited by Nancy Mitford
- Noblesse Oblige (band), a British punk rock duo
- "Noblesse Oblige" (Upstairs, Downstairs), a 1975 episode of Upstairs, Downstairs
- Noblesse Oblige (short story), a short story by P. G. Wodehouse
- Noblesse Oblige (album), a 2012 album by the Italian band Punkreas
- "Noblesse Oblige", also known as Opus #5 Adagio Contabile, an instrumental track on The Crest by Axel Rudi Pell
- Noblesse Oblige, an 1870 novel by Henrietta Keddie, writing as Sarah Tytler.
- Noblesse oblige, the French title of the 1949 film Kind Hearts and Coronets
- Noblesse Oblige, a line of pens by German manufacturer Montblanc
- "Noblesse Oblige", The famous line repeatedly spoken by Juiz in the anime Eden of the East
- "Noblesse Oblige", a 5th episode of 2nd season of Freezing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Noblesse Oblige.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.