January 28, 1941 |
|Star of the Giants
|Awards||Shogakukan Manga Award for shōjo - Animal 1 and Inakappe Taishō
Kodansha Children's Manga Award - Star of the Giants
Kodansha Manga Award for shōnen - Football Hawk
Noboru Kawasaki (川崎のぼる Kawasaki Noboru?, born January 28, 1941, in Osaka, Japan) is a Japanese manga artist. He is most famous for drawing the series Star of the Giants. He won the 14th Shogakukan Manga Award in 1969 for Animal 1 and Inakappe Taishō as well as the eight Kodansha Children's Manga Award for Star of the Giants in 1967 and its successor Kodansha Manga Award in shōnen category for Football Hawk in 1978. He is also the creator of The Song of Tentomushi, Skyers 5 and Kōya no Shōnen Isamu.
- "Kyojin no Hoshi's Kawasaki Refuses Tokyo Anime Award". Anime News Network. December 29, 2010. Retrieved June 9, 2013.
- "小学館漫画賞: 歴代受賞者" (in Japanese). Shogakukan. Retrieved August 19, 2007.
- Joel Hahn. "Kodansha Manga Awards". Comic Book Awards Almanac. Archived from the original on 2007-08-16. Retrieved 2007-08-21.
- "てんとう虫の歌" (in Japanese). Tatsunoko Productions. Retrieved June 9, 2013.
- "スカイヤーズ５ （モノクロ版）" (in Japanese). Eiken. Retrieved June 9, 2013.
- "荒野の少年イサム" (in Japanese). Tokyo Movie. Retrieved June 9, 2013.
|This biographical article about a manga artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|