From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nod)
|Look up nod in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NOD, Nod, or nod may refer to:
- Nod (gesture), a head gesture.
- Nod, a fictional character from the poem "Wynken, Blynken, and Nod"
- Nod factor (nodulation factor), signaling molecules produced by rhizobia during the initiation of nodules on the root of legumes
- Nation of Domination, a former stable in the World Wrestling Federation
- Network of Disclosure, a group of comic book dealers and collectors who have pledged to disclose any form of restoration or enhancement on a comic book transferred to another party through sale, trade or gift
- Night observation device or night vision device
- Night of Decadence, a campus party at Rice University in Houston, Texas, USA
- NOD mice (non-obese diabetic mice), a strain of mice genetically prone to develop diabetes
- NOD1 and NOD2, the nucleotide-binding oligomerization domain receptors, components of the innate immune system
- NOD32, a software antivirus application from ESET software
- Notice of default, a notice given to a borrower regarding failure to pay debt
- Brotherhood of Nod, a fictional military organization in the Command & Conquer computer game series
- Nintendo optical disc, a type of media used by the Nintendo GameCube and Wii
- Nod, the original name of former Atlanta-based power pop band Raves
- Notice of Decision, a formal notice provided in response to a formal request, such as to a government entity.
- Nod, a novel from Canadian author Adrian Barnes, nominated for the 2013 Arthur C. Clarke Award
- NOD, abbreviation for Национально-освободительное движение (National Liberation Movement), an rightwing nationalist organisation in Russia.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NOD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.