From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up noddy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Noddy may refer to:
- Noddy (TV series), a PBS Kids program that ran from 1998-2000
- Noddy (card game), a 16th-century English ancestor of cribbage
- Noddy (tern), several species of tropical seabirds of the family Sternidae in the genera Anous, Procelsterna, and Gygis
- Noddy (TV interview technique), a production technique used to create the illusion of a seamless dialogue
- Noddy, an application for the Memotech MTX series of microcomputers
- Noddy suit, nickname for a type of NBC suit with a pointed hood used by the British Armed Forces
- NODDY, codename for a British Secret Intelligence Service operation to penetrate the Polish security establishment in the early 1960s
- Swastikas for Noddy, an album by English band Current 93
Fictional characters 
- Noddy (character), a wooden boy who lives in Toyland, created by children's author Enid Blyton
- Noddy, nickname of Nicodemus Boffin, from the novel Our Mutual Friend by Charles Dickens
- Noddy, nickname of Australian rugby league player Brett Kimmorley
- Noddy Holder, English musician and actor, best known as vocalist and guitarist with Slade
- Noddy, slang term in business for a non-executive director who's sole purpose on the board is to nod or vote yes to executive board decisions. Particularly relating to the remuneration of board directors. Noddy - a yes voting non-executive director.
- Noddy, a small, usually two-wheeled, one-horse hackney carriage formerly used in Ireland and Scotland
- Noddy bike, nickname for the Velocette LE motorcycles formerly used by the British police
- Noddy (log canoe), listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1985
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.