From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up node in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Node may refer to:
- Node (autonomous system), behaviour for an ordinary differential equation near a critical point
- Node (graph theory), a vertex in a mathematical graph, or a point in a network topology at which lines intersect, branch or terminate.
- A type of singular point of a curve.
In computing and electronics
- NODE, a wireless handheld sensor for smart devices
- Node (circuits), a region in an electrical circuit where there is no change in potential
- Node (computer science), the computer representation of a node in a graph, and a basic unit used to build data structures
- Goal node (computer science), a node in a graph that meets defined criteria for success or termination
- Node (networking), a device such as a computer or switch attached to a computer or telecommunications network, or a point in a network topology where lines intersect or terminate
- Mesh node, a node on a mesh network
- Node (UML), the representation of a computational device in the Unified Modeling Language
- Node (textual), a self-contained unit of meaning within a hypertextual network
- Node B, hardware that is connected to the mobile phone network
- Orbital node, the points where an orbit crosses a plane of reference
- Node 4, a proposed module of the International Space Station
- Node Module (disambiguation), a planned module of the International Space Station
- Node (physics), a point along a standing wave where the wave has minimal amplitude
- Node (linguistics), a branch point in the Tree model, or Node Theory, of language evolution
- Node (band), Italian death metal band
- Node, Kentucky
- Node tribe, a community of pastoral nomads in India and Pakistan
- Node, a stop in a transportation system
- Node 4-Giordana Racing, a British cycling team
- Node Magazine, a literary project based on the novel Spook Country by William Gibson
- Node (Well of Echoes), phenomena in Ian Irvine’s The Three Worlds Cycle of novels
- New Oxford Dictionary of English, a single-volume English language dictionary
- Node, a cyborg with a donated human face used as a guide, in "Silence in the Library" (Doctor Who)
- Node, the pommel-like part of a Chalice where the stem meets the cup
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.