From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up noggin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Noggin may refer to:
- Noggin, slang for the head of a body
- Noggin (protein), a signaling molecule involved in embryonic development
- Noggin the Nog, a popular BBC children's character and TV series (1959 to 1965, 1979-1980), and a series of children's books
- Noggin, original name of an American cable TV channel presently called Nick Jr.
- Noggin or dwang, a carpentry term
- Noggin or gill (volume), a unit of volume
- Noggin (cup), a small cup
- Noggin Magazine, an American magazine that published art, fiction, cartoons, plus social and political commentary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.