NoiseTracker was a freeware tracker created 1989 for the Amiga platform. It was based on the Ultimate Soundtracker and developed by Pex "Mahoney" Tufvesson and Anders “Kaktus” Berkeman. It was used by Amiga game musicians to create music with four channels of sampled stereo sound. Additionally it was used by some music groups as a low cost alternative to a full studio for rudimentary backtrack music production. One of the users is Tomas Danko and it was also used by Axwell of Swedish House Mafia.
- McDonald, Pat (1991-09-01). "Doing the do yourself". Amiga Format 26. pp. 36–37. Retrieved 2011-02-21.
- IDG: Noisetracker fyller 25 år
- Wright, Mark (March 1998). "Retrospective - Karsten Obarski" (in englisch). textfiles.com. Retrieved 2011-02-11.
- Matsuoka, Claudio (2007-11-04). "Tracker History Graphing Project". helllabs.org. Retrieved 2011-01-29.
- Noisetracker Webpage, page by author Pex Tufvesson
|This music software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|