From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up noisemaker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A noisemaker is something intended to make a loud noise, usually for fun. The word may refer to:
- Pea whistle
- Air horn, a device composed of a pressurized air source coupled to a horn, designed to create an extremely loud noise
- Fireworks, such as firecrackers, bottle rockets, bang snaps and others
- Party horn, a paper tube often flattened and rolled into a coil, which unrolls when blown into, producing a horn-like noise
- Ratchets, an orchestral musical instrument played by percussionists. See also derkach and rapach.
- Siren (noisemaker)
- Vuvuzela, a plastic horn that produces a loud monotone note
- the head joint of the recorder which is used as a noisemaker
Noisemakers are popular with children as toy musical instruments. They can be perfectly included in loud rhythm bands.
- Noise Maker, Gigi D'Agostino's techno record label
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.