From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Noisette (which means hazelnut in French) can refer to:
- A small round piece of lean meat, especially lamb
- Beurre noisette, browned butter used in cooking
- Sauce noisette, a type of Hollandaise sauce made with browned butter
- A chocolate made with hazelnuts
- Louis Claude Noisette, a French botanist
- La Noisette, a former restaurant in London
- A musical group, the Noisettes
- The Noisette Rose, a variety of garden rose
- A short black coffee with a small amount of milk froth added
- Les Noisettes, or The Nut Gatherers, a painting by William-Adolphe Bouguereau
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.