|Compatible networks||GSM 900 / 1800|
|First released||September 2014|
|Predecessor||Nokia 103, 108, 206|
|Dimensions||106.0 mm (4.17 in)
45.5 mm (1.79 in)
13.9 mm (0.55 in)
|Weight||67.9 g (2.40 oz)|
|Operating system||Nokia Series 30+|
|Removable storage||up 32 GB microSDHC|
|Battery||1020 mAh Li-Ion
|Display||1.8" LCD, 128x160
pixels (114 ppi)
|Sound||3.5mm AV jack, speaker|
Nokia 130 Dual
Nokia 130 and Nokia 130 Dual are entry-level mobile phones from Nokia. The 130 supports one Mini-SIM card and 130 Dual supports two Mini-SIM cards. The cost will be equivalent of 19 Euros (about £15, US$25, AU$28) when bought unlocked and SIM-free. The available colors are red, black, and white. The phones are targeted at emerging markets, and will initially go on sale in China, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, and Vietnam.
Long battery use
- Standby time up to 864 hours (36 days) for Nokia 130, and 624 hours (26 days) for Nokia 130 Dual.
- Talk time up to 13 hours (0.54 days).
- Video playback time up to 16 hours (0.67 days).
- Music playback time up to 46 hours (1.92 days).
Nokia 130 runs on an update Series 30+ UI. The phone comes pre-loaded with various apps, games, audio and video media players. The audio player supports MP3, WAV, AAC files. The video player supports MP4 (H.263) files.
- Nokia 130 website; nokia.com
- Nokia 130 Dual website; nokia.com
- Nokia 130 lasts more than a month, costs 19 euros; cnet.com; August 11, 2014.
- Nokia 130 specs; gsmarena.com
- Nokia 130 dual-sim dumbphone is super cheap but still offers access to Microsoft cloud services; pocket-lint.com; August 11, 2014.
- Microsoft Devices Group announces ultra-affordable mobile phone with music and video player for 19 euros; microsoft.com; August 11, 2014.
- Nokia 130, gsmarena.com
- Nokia 130 Dual, youtube.com
- What is Nokia Bluetooth SLAM and how do you use it?