Nokia Lumia 525
||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (November 2013)|
GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900HSPA 850/900/1900/2100
|Predecessor||Nokia Lumia 520|
|Dimensions||119.9 mm (4.72 in) H
64 mm (2.5 in) W
9.9 mm (0.39 in) D
|Weight||124 g (4.4 oz)|
|Operating system||Windows Phone 8|
|System on chip||Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8227|
|CPU||1.0 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Krait|
|GPU||Qualcomm Adreno 305|
|Memory||1 GB RAM|
|Storage||8 GB Internal|
|Removable storage||64GB, microSD|
|Battery||1430 mAh BL-5J|
|Data inputs||Multi-Touch capacitive Touchscreen, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor|
|Display||4 Inch IPS panel LCD, 480x800 resolution|
|Rear camera||5 MP Autofocus, f/2.4 without flash ,Autofocus 720p video|
|Connectivity||FM Radio, Internet Radio|
Talk time(2G): Up to 14.8 hours, Talk time (3G): 9.6 h, Standby time: Up to 360 hours (15 days), Maximum cellular network browsing time: 6.7 h,Music playback time: 61 h (2.5 days)
The Nokia Lumia 525 is a member of Nokia Lumia series running Windows Phone 8, launched as the successor to the Nokia Lumia 520 with almost identical specifications, other than an upgrade to 1GB RAM from 512MB. It will be available in black, white, orange, and yellow colors which can be swapped via removable shells.
It features a 4-inch WVGA screen, 5MP rear camera (without flash), expandable storage, running on a dual-core Qualcomm S4 processor and double the RAM, 1GB, as compared to the 520, thus supporting newer apps and games that require more memory. The Lumia 525 will be available in Singapore initially on December 14th for SGD249 ($199). The device is officially launched in India at first week of January Priced at ₹10,699 There are yet no details about its release in the US or UK.
Apart from the back shell, which is now glossy instead of matte, the phone's physical appearance is identical to that of the Lumia 520.This mobile is designed for Modern Gaming. It can run any high end gaming which is available on any app store.
- Nokia Lumia 525 unveiled as successor to the most popular Windows Phone. The Verge (2013-09-30). Retrieved on 2013-11-27.
- Lawler, Richard. (2013-04-26) Nokia's Lumia 525 upgrades its bestselling Windows Phone with more memory. Engadget.com. Retrieved on 2013-11-27.
- Nokia Lumia 525 is a 1GB RAM WP8 smartphone on the cheap - GSMArena.com news. Gsmarena.com. Retrieved on 2013-11-27.
- Lumia 525 Product Way Finder. Nokia. Retrieved on 2013-11-27.
- Nokia launches 1GB RAM Lumia 525, but it won't come to the UK or US. ZDNet. Retrieved on 2013-11-27.
- Nokia expands low-end push with Lumia 525. PCWorld. Retrieved on 2013-11-28.
- Hands-on: Nokia Lumia 525 - Mobile Phones - CNET Asia. Asia.cnet.com. Retrieved on 2013-11-28.
- Nokia Lumia 525 - Smartphones - CNET Reviews. Reviews.cnet.com. Retrieved on 2013-11-28.
- Russell, Jon. (2013-07-15) Nokia announces the Lumia 525, an upgraded successor to the top-selling Lumia 520. The Next Web. Retrieved on 2013-11-28.
- Rubino, Daniel. (2014-01-13) Nokia Lumia 525 – Unboxing and hands on with the low-cost 1 GB Windows Phone | Windows Phone Central. Wpcentral.com. Retrieved on 2014-04-03.
|This mobile phone–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|