Nokia Lumia 925
|This article is being considered for improvement. Please help us improve the quality of this article by editing it and leaving useful comments at the article's entry on the Articles for Improvement page.|
|First released||United States September 13, 2013(AT&T)|
|Related||Nokia Lumia 920,
Nokia Lumia 928,
Nokia Lumia 1020
|Dimensions||129 mm (5.1 in) H
70.6 mm (2.78 in) W
8.5 mm (0.33 in) D
|Weight||139 g (4.9 oz)|
|Operating system||Windows Phone 8|
|System on chip||Qualcomm Snapdragon S4|
|CPU||1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Krait|
|GPU||Qualcomm Adreno 225|
|Memory||1 GB RAM|
|Storage||16 or 32 GB internal flash|
|Battery||BL-4YW 2000 mAh|
|Data inputs||Multi-touch capacitive touchscreen, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, proximity sensor, 3D-Accelerometer|
|Display||4.5" AMOLED PenTile ClearBlack Touch at 334 ppi
1280x768 px, 15:9 aspect ratio
|Rear camera||8.7 megapixels 1080p Full HD video capture @ 30fps, autofocus Carl Zeiss optics plus sixth lens made of glass, Touch to focus, image stabilization, Face detection, Exposure compensation, Digital zoom, Geo tagging, Power Dual-LED flash|
|Front camera||1.2 megapixels, 720p video capture @ 30fps|
|Other||Talk time: Up to 18.3 hours
Standby time: Up to 432 hours (18 days)
|Website||Nokia Lumia 925|
Nokia Lumia 925 is a smartphone developed by Nokia that runs Microsoft's Windows Phone 8 operating system. It was announced on May 14, 2013, described as a "new interpretation" of the Nokia Lumia 920. It was released in June 2013.
Compared to the Nokia Lumia 920, which weighs 185g and is 10.7mm thick, the Nokia Lumia 925 weighs 139g and is 8.5mm thick, lacks wireless charging and the base model has half the storage space. The Nokia Lumia 925T which is the China Mobile variant (aka TD-SCDMA variant) in China has been announced as well, but not yet available as of July 19, 2013.
There are some reports from T-Mobile USA users experiencing their handsets being unstable and rebooting for no reason at all.
The 2000 mAh battery installed in the phone offers up to 18.3 hours of talk time in 2G and up to 12.8 hours of talk time in 3G. Standby time of the battery is 440 hours (3G). The internal memory storage of the Nokia Lumia 925 is 16 GB and 1 GB RAM. This can be used for storing various multimedia files and applications. There is no external memory slot available in this handset. Users can have access to the 7 GB free cloud storage space.
The phone is available in major European markets starting in June 2013, with an estimated price of 470 Euros. It is now available for sale in India through various online shopping sites. The phone is Nokia’s flagship device at T-Mobile in the United States and became available for sale on July 17, 2013.
|Model||RM-892||RM-893||RM-910 (Nokia Lumia 925T)|
|Carriers/Providers||International||T-Mobile USA and AT&T Mobility||China Mobile and China Unicom|
|2G||Quad-band GSM/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)|
|3G||Quad-band HSPA+ 1, 2, 5/6, 8 (850/900/1900/2100 MHz)||Penta-band HSPA+ 1, 2, 4, 5/6, 8 (850/900/AWS/1900/2100 MHz)|
|4G||Penta-band LTE 1, 3, 7, 8, 20 (2100/1800/2600/900/800 MHz)||Quad-band LTE 2, 4, 5, 17 (700/850/1700/1900 MHz)||No|
|Max network speed||LTE: 100 Mbit/s||HSPA+: 21 Mbit/s|
- "Nokia Lumia 925 Smartphone to be Released September 13 | AT&T". Att.com. Retrieved 2013-10-22.
- Nokia Lumia 925 Review - Mobile Phone
- "Nokia Lumia 925: our latest innovations in imaging and design". Nokia.
- "Nokia's Lumia 925 slims down with an aluminum body, available in June". The Verge. Retrieved May 14,2013.
- Complaints come in of Nokia Lumia 925’s randomly rebooting | WMPoweruser
- Poor Battery Life in Lumia 920, 925
- Review: Nokia Lumia 925 - PC & Tech Authority
- Nokia Lumia 925 review | PC Pro
- "Nokia Lumia 925 brings metal design to Lumia line". CNET. Retrieved May 14, 2013.
- "Nokia announces the Lumia 925: a thinner, lighter aluminum body coming June for 469 euros". Engadget. Retrieved May 14,2013.
- "Nokia Announces The Lumia 925, An Aluminum Flagship". Mashable. Retrieved May 14,2013.
- USA Change country (2013-05-14). "Lumia 925 - Specifications - Nokia - USA". Nokia. Retrieved 2013-06-14.
- "Nokia Lumia 925T Officially Unveiled in China, Limited Superman Cases For First 925 Customers". GSM Insider. 2013-06-17. Retrieved 2013-06-17.