Nokia Suite can synchronize contacts, calendar, messages, photos, videos and music between a Nokia device and a PC. Additionally, Nokia Suite can download country maps to Nokia devices, backup or restore the contents of devices, connect the PC to the Internet via mobile device (tethering) and update the device software.
You cannot use Nokia Suite with a Lumia or newer Nokia Asha phones. 
Nokia Suite is a replacement for Nokia PC Suite and was integrated with the Ovi brand of services. It was originally known as Nokia Ovi Suite but the name changed to Nokia Suite with the release of version 3.2.64 Beta in October 2011.
Nokia Suite does not have a lot of the features provided in Nokia PC Suite, such as organizing contacts by phone number or exporting into CSV format. It can, however, export contacts (including their groups) into Vcard format.
Nokia Suite can perform a complete backup of the phone contents to a single file with .nbu filename extension. The only official way to gain access to the contents of the backup is to restore it to the phone using Nokia Suite. However, there are third-party programs that can read these files with some success, like the open-source software NBU Explorer and the shareware Noki.
- "Synchronise and back up your information". Nokia Europe website. Nokia. Retrieved 7 December 2010.
- "Connect your computer to the web with Nokia Ovi Suite". Nokia Europe website. Nokia. Retrieved 7 December 2010.
- "Download and install new software and applications". Nokia Europe website. Nokia. Retrieved 7 December 2010.
- "Nokia Ovi Suite - FAQ". Nokia Europe website. Nokia. Retrieved 7 December 2010.
- Samuli (31 October 2011). "Nokia Suite 3.2 Beta for Windows". Nokia Beta Labs. Nokia. Retrieved 11 November 2011.
- "Nokia Suite (formerly Nokia Ovi Suite) 3.2.100 - Changelog". Softpedia. SoftNews NET SRL. 1 November 2011. Retrieved 11 November 2011.
- "NBU Explorer". SourceForge. SourceForge. Retrieved 7 December 2010.