From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nom in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NOM may refer to:
- National Operations Manager also known as CPO and Mr Collins.
- National Organization for Marriage
- Natural organic matter
- The Nature of Music, National Public Radio series exploring universals in music.
- New Order Mormons
- Nickelodeon Original Movies
- Nintendo Official Magazine, official British Nintendo magazine; now discontinued, superseded by Official Nintendo Magazine
- NOM and NOM2, mobile device games produced by GAMEVIL
- N.O.M., an experimental Russian rock band
- Nominative case
- Norma Oficial Mexicana, each of a series of official norms and regulations for diverse activities in México.
- Nosara Airport, airport code NOM, in Nosara, Costa Rica
- Novus Ordo Missae, Mass of Paul VI
Nom may refer to:
- Nôm, a classical vernacular script of the Vietnamese language that makes use of Chinese characters
- Nộm, Vietnamese salad
- Finrod Felagund, a character from J.R.R. Tolkien's Silmarillion, also known as Nóm
- Nóm the Wise, a song about Finrod Felagund by Blind Guardian from their 1998 album Nightfall in Middle-Earth
- Because nom is French for "name":
- Nomination, to be named as a candidate
- "Om nom nom", an onomatopoeia used to represent eating, first used by The Cookie Monster in the popular children's television show Sesame Street, made popular by lolcat.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.