From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Noma (disambiguation))
|Look up noma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Noma may refer to:
- NOMA (company), American manufacturer of holiday lighting
- Noma (disease), an infection of the mouth or genitals
- Noma (restaurant), a restaurant in Copenhagen, Denmark
- NOMA, Manchester, a mixed-use development in England
- Noma, Florida, a town in Florida, United States
- NoMa, a moniker for the area North of Massachusetts Avenue in Washington D.C., United States
- Noma pony, a Japanese pony breed
- Noma Prize, a group of Japanese literary awards
- New Orleans Museum of Art, the oldest fine arts museum in New Orleans, United States
- Non-overlapping magisteria, a viewpoint about science and religion
- Noma, an iteration mark
- Noma, a diminutive of the Russian male first name Avtonom
- "Noma, noma," a misheard refrain of the song "Dragostea din tei"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Noma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.