Nomura Research Institute
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2009)|
|Incorporated. Listed on the First Floor of Tokyo Stock Exchange: 4307|
|Industry||Consulting & IT consulting|
|Akihisa Fujinuma, President|
|Revenue||Yen342,289mm (March, 2008); Yen322,532mm (March, 2007)|
Number of employees
|about 7,000 (8,000 consolidated)|
|Parent||Nomura Holdings, Inc.(NHI)|
|Website||Nomura Research Institute|
Nomura Research Institute, Ltd. (NRI; Japanese: 野村総合研究所 or 野村総研 for short) is a large Japanese consulting and IT consulting firm. Established in 1965, the firm now employs about 4700 people. It owns ten subsidiaries in Japan and multiple subsidiaries overseas, in India, New York City, Dallas, London, Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Moscow, Taipei, the Philippines, and Singapore.
Its competitors are:
- Mitsubishi Research Institute of Mitsubishi Group
- Mizuho Research Institute of Mizuho Financial Group
- Japan Research Institute of Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group
- Boston Consulting Group, McKinsey & Company, Arthur D. Little, etc.
- IBM, Accenture, HP, NTT Data, etc.
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|