From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up non-fiction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Non-fiction is an account or representation of a subject which is presented as fact.
Non-fiction may also refer to:
- "Non Fiction" (song), a 2005 song by The Pillows
- Non-Fiction (Black Sheep album), 1994
- Non-Fiction (Naturally 7 album), 2000
- Non-Fiction (Bob Bennett album), 1985
- Non-Fiction (Steve Kuhn album), 1978
- Stranger than Fiction: True Stories, a 2004 book by Chuck Palahniuk also published under the title Nonfiction
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.