From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Non-permanent)
|Look up permanent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Permanent is a concept in linear algebra.
Permanent may also refer to:
- Permanent wave, a hairstyling process
- Permanent (Joy Division album)
- Permanent (Count Me Out album)
- "Permanent" (song), a 2009 song by David Cook
- Permanent (cycling event)
- Permanently, an album by Mark Wills
- Endless (disambiguation)
- Eternal (disambiguation)
- Forever (disambiguation)
- Impermanence, Buddhist concept
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.