From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nona may refer to:
|Look up Nona, nona, or nona- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Nin, Croatia, also known as Nona in Latin
- Tor di Nona, a small area in Rome's Rione V called "Ponte"
- Saint Nona, a Christian saint of whom little is known
- Nona L. Brooks, a leader in the New Thought movement
- Nona Freeman, (born 1916 died 2009), an evangelist, author and missionary
- Nona Gaprindashvili (born 1941), a Georgian chess player
- Nona Gaye (born 1974), an African American singer, fashion model and screen actress
- Nona Hendryx, a member of the R&B group LaBelle
- Literature and film
- Nona (short story), a 1978 short story by Stephen King
- Strega Nona, a children's book by Tomie dePaola
- The Nona Tapes, a 1995 mockumentary by the grunge band Alice in Chains
- La Nona, a 1979 Argentine film
- nona-, a prefix meaning nine
- Nona (mythology), a Roman goddess
- Hurricane Nona, a hurricane during the 1994 Pacific hurricane season
- 2S9 Nona, a Russian 120mm (self-propelled) gun-mortar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nona.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.