From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nonce in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nonce may refer to:
- Cryptographic nonce, a number or bit string used only once, in security engineering
- Nonce (slang), a British and Australian slang term for a sex offender, usually a child sexual abuser
- Nonce, time being: the present occasion; "for the nonce"
- Nonce word, a word used to meet a need that is not expected to recur
- The Nonce, American rap duo
- Nonce orders, an architectural term
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.