From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nondeterminism, non-determinism, nondeterministic, or non-deterministic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nondeterminism or nondeterministic may refer to:
- Nondeterministic programming (computer science)
- Nondeterministic algorithm (computer science)
- Non-deterministic Turing machine (computer science)
- Indeterminacy in computation (disambiguation)
- Indeterminism (philosophy)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.