From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nondeterministic)
|Look up nondeterminism, non-determinism, nondeterministic, or non-deterministic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nondeterminism or nondeterministic may refer to:
In computer science
- Nondeterministic programming
- Nondeterministic algorithm
- Nondeterministic grammar (see Context-free grammar)
- Nondeterministic finite automaton
- Non-deterministic Turing machine
- Indeterminacy in computation (disambiguation)
- Indeterminism (philosophy)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nondeterminism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.