From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nonet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nonet may refer to:
- nonet (music), a composition which requires nine musicians for a performance
- In poetry, a nonet is a nine line poem, with the first line containing nine syllables, the next eight, so on until the last line has one syllable
- In computer technology, a nonet is a group of nine data bits (instead of the more common eight bit octet)
- Nonet, a nuclear magnetic resonance spectrum structure with nine peaks
- Nonet (in particle physics), a set of particles (e.g. mesons) transforming as a nine-dimensional representation of some symmetry group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.