From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nonpareil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nonpareil(s) from the French meaning 'without equal', it may also refer to:
- Nonpareil, Guyana, a village in Guyana
- Nonpareil, Oregon, a former community in the United States
- Nonpareils, a confectionery of small sweet spheres used to decorate cakes, sweets, and pastries
- Jack "Nonpareil" Dempsey (1862–1895), Irish boxer
- HMS Nonpareil, several ships
- Nonpareil, a rag composed by Scott Joplin published in 1907
- Nonpareil, an Al Cohn jazz recording from 1981
The French spelling may also be preserved as Sans Pareil
- Sans Pareil, an early steam locomotive that took part in the Rainhill Trials
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.