From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nonsuch (disambiguation))
|Look up nonsuch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nonsuch may refer to the followoing:
Ships or ship types
- Nonsuch (ship), the English ship that sailed into Hudson Bay in 1668–69
- HMS Nonsuch, name of several English and British warships
- USS Nonsuch (1813), a US warship from 1813
- HMCS Nonsuch, a Canadian Naval Reserve division in Edmonton, Alberta
- Nonsuch (sailboat), a cat-rigged sailboat manufactured in Canada.
- Nonsuch House, 1579, on London Bridge
- Nonsuch Palace, an English royal palace built by Henry VIII in what is now Surrey
- Nonsuch Park, a public park in the London Borough of Sutton, part of the larger park associated with the palace
- Nonsuch Mansion, a mansion in Nonsuch Park
- Treaty of Nonsuch, a treaty made at the palace between England and the Dutch Republic in 1585.
- Nonsuch (album), an alternative rock album by British band XTC
- Nonsuch Island, Bermuda, island in Bermuda, being restored to pre-colonial ecology
- Nonsuch High School, a girls' Grammar school in Cheam, Surrey UK, near the park
- Nonsuch Publishing, publisher of general and local history, in Dublin, Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.