|Original author(s)||Andrei Mazoulnitsyn|
|Developer(s)||The nopCommerce development team|
|Stable release||3.50 / December 8, 2014|
|License||nopCommerce Public License V3
(gplv3 + advertising clause)
nopCommerce is an open source e-commerce solution that is ASP.NET MVC 5.0 based with a MS SQL 2008 (or higher) backend database. It is available under the nopCommerce Public License V3 and officially launched in October 2008 for small to medium-sized businesses.
nopCommerce is a secure, scalable and extendable e-commerce platform. It has administration tools to manage a storefront, customers, wish lists, discounts, and coupons. It also has flexible tax support and multi-lingual support, as well as support for the most popular gateways: Authorize.net, PayPal, Google Checkout, and more. nopCommerce also runs in Medium Trust.
- "nopCommerce Public License V3". nopCommerce I/S. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- Stelio Di Bello. "NopCommerce vs Commerce Server". e-Commerce On .NET. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- Sampath dassanayake. "ASP.NET e-commerce wars: dashCommerce vs. nopCommerce". DEESEA. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- Chris Sells. "On Building a Data-Driven E-Commerce Site". Norwegian Developers Conference. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Packt Open Source Award 2010". Packt. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Packt Open Source Award 2011". Packt. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Microsoft /Web". Microsoft. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Codeplex projects by downloads". Microsoft. Retrieved 2010-02-07.