||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (November 2013)|
Hahn (right) in 1974
Norbert Hahn (born 6 January 1954, Elbingerode, Saxony-Anhalt) is an East German former luger who competed from the mid-1970s to the early 1980s. He won two medals at the Winter Olympics in the men's doubles event (1976, 1980).
Hahn also won five medals in the men's doubles event at the FIL World Luge Championships with two golds (1975, 1977), two silvers (1973, 1979), and one bronze (1978). He also won seven medals in the men's doubles event at the FIL European Luge Championships with four golds (1973, 1975, 1978, 1980) and three silvers (1974, 1977, 1979).
- DatabaseOlympics.com profile on Hahn
- Fuzilogik Sports - Winter Olympic results - Men's luge
- Hickoksports.com results on Olympic champions in luge and skeleton.
- Hickok sports information on World champions in luge and skeleton.
- List of European luge champions (German)
|This biographical article relating to German luge is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a German Winter Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|