|Competitor for Italy|
|Silver||1994 Lillehammer||Men's doubles|
|Bronze||1992 Albertville||Men's doubles|
|Gold||1989 Winterberg||Mixed team|
|Gold||1990 Calgary||Men's doubles|
|Silver||1983 Lake Placid||Men's doubles|
|Silver||1989 Winterberg||Men's doubles|
|Silver||1990 Calgary||Mixed team|
|Silver||1993 Calgary||Men's doubles|
|Bronze||1991 Winterberg||Men's doubles|
|Bronze||1991 Winterberg||Mixed team|
|Bronze||1993 Calgary||Mixed team|
|Bronze||1999 Königssee||Men's singles|
|World Cup Championships|
|Gold||1992 Winterberg||Men's doubles|
|Gold||1994 Königssee||Men's doubles|
|Gold||1994 Königssee||Mixed team|
|Silver||1984 Olang||Men's singles|
|Silver||1988 Königssee||Men's doubles|
|Silver||1990 Igls||Men's doubles|
|Silver||1992 Winterberg||Men's singles|
|Bronze||1984 Olang||Men's doubles|
|Bronze||1986 Hammarstrand||Men's doubles|
|Bronze||1988 Königssee||Mixed team|
|Bronze||1998 Oberhof||Men's singles|
Huber also won ten medals at the FIL World Luge Championships in with two gold (Mixed team: 1989, Men's doubles: 1990), four silvers (Men's doubles: 1983, 1989, 1993; Mixed team: 1990), and four bronzes (Men's singles: 1999, Men's doubles: 1991, Mixed team: 1991, 1993).
He also won eleven medals in the FIL European Luge Championships with three gold (Men's doubles: 1992, 1994; Mixed team: 1994), four silvers (Men's singles: 1984, 1992; Men's doubles: 1988, 1990), and four bronzes (Men's singles: 1998, Men's doubles: 1984, 1986; Mixed team: 1988).
- 1984 luge men's singles results
- 1984 luge men's doubles results
- 1992 luge men's singles results
- 1992 luge men's doubles results
- 1994 luge men's doubles results
- 1998 luge men's singles results
- Databaseolympics.com information on Huber
- Fuzilogik Sports - Winter Olympic results - Men's luge
- Hickoksports.com results on Olympic champions in luge and skelton.
- Hickok sports information on World champions in luge and skeleton.
- List of European luge champions (German)
- List of men's doubles luge World Cup champions since 1978.
- List of men's singles luge World Cup champions since 1978.