Norbert Kraft (Medical Doctor)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Norbert Kraft (musician).
|Alma mater||University of Vienna|
His primary area of expertise is developing physiological and psychological countermeasures to combat the negative effects of long-duration spaceflight.
Since 2002, Dr. Kraft’s research at NASA has concentrated on:
- developing new approaches to enhance team performance during exploration missions
- enabling distributed crews to respond to unanticipated problems
- enabling distributed crews to collaborate effectively despite the stress of with space missions
- Dr. Kraft is an author of over forty papers in the field of aerospace medicine, including a seminal paper on intercultural crew issues in long-duration spaceflight
- Types Of Relationships Formed By A Mixed Gender, Multinational Crew While In Isolation, Norbert Kraft, Heidi Binder, Terry Lyons, Raye Kass, date unknown
- The Uncharted Territories of Mars: Is Science Enough?, Norbert Kraft and Raye Kass, Huffington Post, 2012-07-03
- 2010 - Outstanding Accomplishments in the Psychological and Psychiatric Aspects of Aerospace Medicine
Qualifications and affiliations
- M.D. from University of Vienna, Austria
- Fellow of the Aerospace Medical Association
- Team member at Mars One where he is responsible for designing the selection procedure for astronaut candidates 
- "Norbert Kraft". Mars One. Retrieved 19 November 2012.
- Kraft, Norbert; Heidi Binder; Terry Lyons; Raye Kass. "TYPES OF RELATIONSHIPS FORMED BY A MIXED GENDER, MULTINATIONAL CREW WHILE IN ISOLATION". Retrieved 19 November 2012.
- Kraft, Norbert; Raye Kass (July 2012). "The Uncharted Territories of Mars: Is Science Enough?". Huffington Post. Retrieved 19 November 2012. Check date values in: