Nordic Global Airlines
|Founded||11 April 2011|
|Parent company||Finnair Group, Neff Capital Management, Daken Capital Partners, & Ilmarinen Mutual Insurance Company|
|Headquarters||Rahtitie 1 C
Nordic Global Airlines Ltd (Finnish: Nordic Global Airlines Oy) is an all cargo airline located at Helsinki Airport in Finland. It is owned by Finnair Group, Neff Capital Management, Daken Capital Partners, and Ilmarinen Mutual Insurance Company. The airline was founded in April 2011 and commenced operations in August later that year.
Nordic Global Airlines provides freighter service from Helsinki to Hong Kong, New York JFK, Brussels & Hanoi Finnair Cargo place their codes on these flights. From Ostend and Liege to various locations in Africa: Lagos,Pointe Noire,Abuja,Accra,Lusaka,Johannesburg,Entebbe,Nairobi.
- "YTJ". Finland Joint business information system of the National Board of Patents and Registration and the Tax Administration.
- Mar 13, 2012 6:02AM GMT (2011-04-07). "Nordic Global Airlines to Launch All-cargo Service | Journal of Commerce". Joc.com. Retrieved 2012-03-13.
- "Nordic Global routes and other information". Ch-aviation.ch. 2011-07-23. Retrieved 2012-03-13.
- Airplanes flying for Nordic Global Airlines at flightradar24.com
- Nordic Global Airlines Fleet Details and History at planespotters.net
- Media related to Nordic Global Airlines at Wikimedia Commons
|This article relating to a European airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Finland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|