Nordland Hospital Trust
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (October 2010)|
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (October 2010)|
Nordland Hospital Trust (Norwegian: Nordlandssykehuset, NLSH) is a part of the Northern Norway Regional Health Authority and covers the specialist health services for areas north of Saltfjellet in Nordland county. The trust consists of a number of units that were merged on 1 January 2002, following the government takeover of healthcare services.
The trust consists of four previously independent hospitals, including:
- Nordland Hospital, Bodø center (somatic), previously known as Nordland Central Hospital
- Nordland Hospital, Rønvik (psychiatric), previously Nordland Psychiatric Hospital
- Nordland Hospital, Lofoten (Vestvågøy), previously Lofoten Hospital
- Nordland Hospital, Vesterålen (Stokmarknes)
In addition, the trust manages several minor psychiatric treatment facilities in the county. Eivind Solheim was managing director of the trust until 2010.
- Official website of Nordland Hospital Trust
- Northern Norway Regional Health Authority
- – Vanskelig å forstå hvordan det kunne skje – Jeg forstår at kvinner blir engstelige, men det er ikke snakk om en systematisk svikt i kreftdiagnotiseringen, sier medisinsk direktør ved Nordlandssykehuset. [- Difficult to understand how it could happen - I understand that women become worried, but one can not say that there is a systematic failure in the cancer diagnosttics, says Medical Director at the Norland's Hospital.]
- Diagnosesvikt i 680 kreftsaker på fem år [Diagnosis failure in 680 cancer cases in five years]
|This article about a hospital in Europe is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Norwegian building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|