Optare Versa in September 2009
|Service area||Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire|
|Service type||Bus services|
|Routes||24 Public services and 11 school/college services  (from January 2014)|
|Hubs||King's Lynn, Wisbech, Fakenham, Norwich & Cromer|
|Fleet||74 (July 2013)|
|Chief executive||Gary Nolan|
Stagecoach Norfolk (formerly Norfolk Green) is a bus operator based in King's Lynn in Norfolk, England. It operates 33 public bus services in the counties of Norfolk, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire as well as numerous school and college services. It is a subsidiary of Stagecoach.
On 17 December 2013, Norfolk Green was sold to Stagecoach following the retirement of Ben Coulson after ill health. Unusually, Stagecoach did not applied its corporate brand, but retained the Norfolk Green trading name and livery, although the fleet have received Stagecoach fleet numbers.
On 1 May 2015, the business was scheduled to be rebranded as Stagecoach Norfolk and become part of Stagecoach East. As of 18 May 2015, the Norfolk Green website is still active and there is no mention of Stagecoach Norfolk on the Stagecoach East section of the Stagecoach UK Bus website.
Routes operated by Stagecoach Norfolk include the very popular Coasthopper services between King's Lynn and Cromer, the Interconnect 505 between King's Lynn and Spalding, a town service network in King's Lynn, a city service in Ely and many rural and interurban bus services across Norfolk, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire.
- "Our Services". Norfolk Green. Retrieved 24 January 2014.
- Companies House extract company no 3117358 Go West Travel Limited
- Konectbus - established 1999 Konectbus
- Norfolk Green takes over First routes King's Lynn Online15 April 2011
- Norfolk Green grows as First retrenches Bus & Coach Professional 15 April 2011
- Norfolk Green bus firm sold to national giant Stagecoach
- "Update: MP reacts to the sale of Norfolk Green bus firm - News - Eastern Daily Press". Edp24.co.uk. 18 December 2013. Retrieved 18 December 2013.
- Stagecoach buys Norfolk Green Bus & Coach Professional 18 December 2013
- Stagecoach Announces Appointment of new Managing Director for South Bus Operations Stagecoach 20 April 2015
- Norfolk Green to become Stagecoach Norfolk Bus & Coach Buyer 22 April 2015
- bus times and maps Norfolk Green May 2013
- Fleet List Norfolk Green 19 July 2013
- Bus names Norfolk Green
Media related to Stagecoach Norfolk at Wikimedia Commons