Optare Versa in September 2009
|Service area||Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire|
|Service type||Bus services|
|Routes||24 Public services and 11 school/college services  (from January 2014)|
|Hubs||King's Lynn, Wisbech, Fakenham, Norwich & Cromer|
|Fleet||74 (July 2013)|
|Chief executive||Gary Nolan|
Norfolk Green is a bus operator based in King's Lynn in Norfolk, England. It operates 33 public bus services in the counties of Norfolk, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire as well as numerous school and college services. It is a subsidiary of Stagecoach.
On 17 December 2013, Norfolk Green was sold to Stagecoach following the retirement of Ben Coulson after ill health. Unusually, Stagecoach have not applied its corporate brand, but retained the Norfolk Green trading name and livery, although the fleet have received Stagecoach fleet numbers.
Routes operated by Norfolk Green include the very popular Coasthopper services between King's Lynn and Cromer, the Interconnect 505 between King's Lynn and Spalding, a town service network in King's Lynn, a city service in Ely and many rural and interurban bus services across Norfolk, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire.
- "Our Services". Norfolk Green. Retrieved 24 January 2014.
- Companies House extract company no 3117358 Go West Travel Limited
- Konectbus - established 1999 Konectbus
- Norfolk Green takes over First routes King's Lynn Online15 April 2011
- Norfolk Green grows as First retrenches Bus & Coach Professional 15 April 2011
- Norfolk Green bus firm sold to national giant Stagecoach
- "Update: MP reacts to the sale of Norfolk Green bus firm - News - Eastern Daily Press". Edp24.co.uk. 18 December 2013. Retrieved 18 December 2013.
- Stagecoach buys Norfolk Green Bus & Coach Professional 18 December 2013
- bus times and maps Norfolk Green May 2013
- Fleet List Norfolk Green 19 July 2013
- Bus names Norfolk Green
Media related to Norfolk Green at Wikimedia Commons