Optare Versa in September 2009
|Service area||Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire|
|Service type||Bus services|
|Routes||24 Public services and 11 school/college services  (from January 2014)|
|Hubs||King's Lynn, Wisbech, Fakenham, Norwich & Cromer|
|Fleet||74 (July 2013)|
|Chief executive||Gary Nolan|
Norfolk Green is a bus operator based in King's Lynn in Norfolk, England. It operates 33 public bus services in the counties of Norfolk, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire as well as numerous school and college services. It is a subsidiary of Stagecoach.
On 17 December 2013 Stagecoach bought the share capital of Norfolk Green following the retirement of Ben Coulson after ill health. Norfolk Green therefore operate as a separate company within Stagecoach and staff remain employed by Norfolk Green.
Routes operated by Norfolk Green include the very popular Coasthopper services between King's Lynn and Cromer, the Interconnect 505 between King's Lynn and Spalding, a town service network in King's Lynn, a city service in Ely and many rural and interurban bus services across Norfolk, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire.
As at July 2013 the fleet consisted of 74 buses. Fleet livery is two tone green livery, or can be "new Norfolk Green" Which is a two tone green with a grey/sliver front. 12 Optare Solo Slimlines wear a dark blue, yellow and green livery for the Coasthopper group of services.
- "Our Services". Norfolk Green. Retrieved 24 January 2014.
- Companies House extract company no 3117358 Go West Travel Limited
- Konectbus - established 1999 Konectbus
- Norfolk Green takes over First routes King's Lynn Online15 April 2011
- Norfolk Green grows as First retrenches busandcoach.com 15 April 2011
- Norfolk Green bus firm sold to national giant Stagecoach
- "Update: MP reacts to the sale of Norfolk Green bus firm - News - Eastern Daily Press". Edp24.co.uk. 2013-12-18. Retrieved 2013-12-18.
- Stagecoach buys Norfolk Green busandcoach.com 18 December 2013
- bus times and maps Norfolk Green May 2013
- Fleet List Norfolk Green 19 July 2013
- Bus names Norfolk Green
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Norfolk Green.|