Norfolk Wildlife Trust
|Website||Norfolk Wildlife Trust website|
The Norfolk Wildlife Trust, formerly known as the Norfolk Naturalists' Trust, is one of almost 50 wildlife trusts throughout the United Kingdom. It manages sites in the English county of Norfolk. Founded in 1926, it is the oldest of all the trusts.
The Trust has over 35,000 members and over 1,000 volunteers.
The Trust manages 38 sites:
- Norfolk Roadside Nature Reserves
- Nature Reserves across the county's road verges, on 67 sites (October 2007).
- Broadland (within The Broads Authority area)
- Central Norfolk
- North Norfolk Coast
- West Norfolk
Norfolk Wildlife Trust is part of The Wildlife Trusts partnership.
- The Norfolk Wildlife Trust (official website)
- Map showing locations of the NWT's nature reserves (as of 2007)
|This article about an organisation in England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a charitable organisation in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|