||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (March 2012)|
|Key people||Paul Kerley|
Norkom Technologies provides financial crime and compliance software[clarification needed] to the global financial services industry. Founded in 1998.
A selection of Norkom clients include HSBC, Crédit Agricole, Standard Chartered Bank, AXA, Banco Santander, ANZ, and Bank of Montreal. Norkom is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, with operations and offices across Continental Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific.
In June 2006, Norkom became a publicly quoted company on the Irish Stock Exchange (ESM: NORK.IE) and London Stock Exchange (AIM: NORK:L). These listings paved the way for the acquisition of US-based Digital Harbor in July 2007, which further extended the company’s footprint into the North American marketplace. In 2007, Norkom entered the Asia-Pacific financial crime and compliance market, becoming a dominant leader in Australia within a 12 month period.
On June 9, 2010, the company announced its annual results to March 31, 2010, reporting a 3% increase in revenue and a 12% improvement in EBITDA. In November 2009, Norkom was ranked on the FinTech 100, a list of the world's top 100 providers of financial technology, for the second consecutive year. This ranking was based on revenues from calendar year 2008 which saw Norkom moving up seven places in the ranking from the previous year.
Norkom Technologies has been recognized as a market leader by industry analysts such as Chartis Research, Celent and Gartner, Inc. In April 2010, Norkom’s enterprise financial crime risk management solutions were ranked highest in the industry for “completeness of offering” for the second consecutive year by Chartis Research. In September 2009, Norkom’s Enterprise Fraud Management (EFM) solutions were awarded a “positive” rating by Gartner, Inc., in its report, “Marketscope for Enterprise Fraud Management” while in 2008 Norkom’s EFM capabilities were rated “Excellent” in its 2008 report, Critical Capabilities for Enterprise Fraud Management Tools. In its Evaluating the Vendors of Anti-Money Laundering Solutions, Celent described Norkom as “one of the few vendors that offer a comprehensive product suite that provides all essential components of an AML compliance solution.”.
- "HSBC Group selects Norkom solution to support global operations". Norkom. 2004-02-03.
- "Credit Agricole chooses Norkom to combat money laundering and terrorism financing". Norkom. 2006-07-18.
- "Standard Chartered Bank harnesses the power of Norkom's AML solutions". Norkom. 2005-09-27.
- "Norkom to support enterprise-wide financial crime and compliance strategy for AXA". Norkom. 2007-10-22.
- "Top European banking group chooses Norkom Technologies". Norkom. 2009-01-12.
- "Norkom signs Daiwa Capital Markets Singapore, strengthening Asian market presence". Norkom. 2010-02-09.
- "Norkom signs $10 million contract with Bank of Montreal Financial Group". Norkom. 2003-10-01.
- "Norkom Contact Us webpage". Norkom.
- "Norkom Admitted to IEX and AIM Markets Following Successful IPO". Norkom. 2006-06-26.
- "Norkom consolidates global leadership and accelerates growth with acquisition of Digital Harbor". Norkom. 2007-07-31.
- "Norkom reports strong EBITDA growth and continued increase in revenues". Norkom. 2010-06-09.
- "Norkom ranked among world's top 100 financial technology providers for second consecutive year". Norkom. 2009-11-11.
- The Irish Times
- "Financial Crime Risk Management Systems 2010". Chartis Research. April 2010.
- "Marketscope for Enterprise Fraud Management". Gartner, Inc. 2009-09-03. Retrieved 2009-09-03.
- "Critical Capabilities for Enterprise Fraud Management Tools". Gartner, Inc. 2008-08-13. Retrieved 2009-09-03.
- "Evaluating the Vendors of Anti-Money Laundering Solutions". Celent. 2006-08-29. Retrieved 2006-08-29.
|This bank, insurance, or other financial services corporation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|