Norman Wells Airport
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Norman Wells Airport|
|IATA: YVQ – ICAO: CYVQ
– WMO: 71043
|Operator||Government of the Northwest Territories|
|Location||Norman Wells, Northwest Territories|
|Hub for||North-Wright Airways|
|Time zone||MST (UTC−07:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC−06:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||237 ft / 72 m|
Airlines and destinations
|Canadian North||Edmonton, Inuvik, Yellowknife|
|First Air||Inuvik, Yellowknife|
|North-Wright Airways||Deline, Fort Good Hope, Inuvik, Tulita, Yellowknife, on demand service: Colville Lake|
Accidents and incidents
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 24 July 2014 to 0901Z 18 September 2014
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information
- Total aircraft movements by class of operation — NAV CANADA flight service stations
- Flight Schedule and Route Map.
- "New direct flight to Sahtu caters to oil execs". CBC. 2013-11-07.
- North-Wright Airways flight schedule
- "CF-KAH Accident description". Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 5 September 2010.
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Norman Wells Airport from Nav Canada as available.
|This article about an airport in the Northwest Territories is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|