|Full name||Norman Wyatt Yeo|
|Date of birth||21 June 1886|
|Date of death||1 June 1950(aged 63)|
|Original team||Wesley College|
1 Playing statistics correct to end of 1909 season.
Norman Wyatt Yeo (21 June 1886 – 1 June 1950) was an Australian rules footballer who played with Essendon and University. He was the leading goalkicker for Essendon in his only season with the club. As well as playing in the Victorian Football League (VFL), he played for Hawthorn and Richmond in the Victorian Football Association (VFA).
- "YEO, Norman W.". Past Player Profiles. Essendon Football Club. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- "Wool Official Dead". Sydney Morning Herald (NLA Australian Newspapers). 3 June 1950. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- "Tribute to Mr. N. Yeo". Canberra Times (NLA Australian Newspapers). 3 June 1950. Retrieved 10 April 2010.
- Holmesby, Russell & Main, Jim (2007). The Encyclopedia of AFL Footballers. 7th ed. Melbourne: Bas Publishing.
- Norman Yeo's statistics from AFL Tables
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1880s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|